Agnitio at Eyeforpharma Customer Experience Summit
Morten Hjelmsoe, CEO of Agnitio and Anthill will be speaking at the Eyeforpharma Multichannel CX Summit in London on the 19th of October.
If you book your seat before the 28th of August you will get a 300 Pound early bird discount. You can also use our discount code of "agnitio200" to get a further 200 Pound discount.
The summit provides the perfect meeting point for like-minded professionals who share the ambition to work in a fully customer centric environment.
Besides Morten, there will be many other expert presentations from big pharma, out-of-industry, physicians and patients themselves, this is your opportunity to learn, discuss, share ideas, educate and network with Europe’s most innovative minds in healthcare.
For the past few years, we’ve all focused on digital platforms, analysing CRM software, pulling apart social media regulations and devising KPIs. Where has this got us? For many of us it has become a more elaborate way to shout at our customers from multiple angles. That’s why, at this years eyeforpharma MCX Summit we want to bring it all back to the beginning: the customer! Enough tools now exist; enough resources are in place. What we still lack is the attitude to ensure that we are delivering an experience for our customers.
The overall advice and content of the summit:
- Re-engineer your model: Direct existing resources towards a strategy aligned to your customer... not your product!
- Culture change: Drive a new attitude deep within your organisation to generate customer solutions in new areas
- Customer experience: Synchronise your customer-facing teams with your digital UX for a clear customer journey and a holistic patient journey
- Sales rep to multi channel rep: Equip your sales teams with the tools and training for on-the-ground channel selection and decision making
- Touch point optimisation: Optimise each channel for an improved F2F and digital user experience throughout the customer journey
Webinar Recording: Great customer experiences start here
Discover how we can help you
Learn how to take your HCP and patient engagement to the next level.