Agnitio Workshop: Empowered Patients Need Empowered Healthcare Professionals
Agnitio to hold workshop on empowering patients and HCPs at the Eyeforpharma conference in Barcelona on the 16th of March.
Explore how digital communication can provide the support HCPs need.
- Rising patient demands for treatment information
- New expectations for delivery (relevant & on demand)
- Already overwhelmed HCPs under pressure to respond
- HCPs and patients are increasingly made up of digital natives
- Pharma strategy to build partnerships with HCPs and become more patient-centric
The workshop will include group exercises where you and your peers explore:
- How to ‘think like a patient’ focusing on information and support needs and digital touchpoints
- How technology can empower HCPs with personalized patient communications
- Exploring where digital communication is working for pharma
- Exploring how pharma can empower HCPs to share relevant, compliant digital information with their patients
Who is this relevant for:
Recommended for but not limited to people working with digital HCP and patient communications – strategically or operationally. This would include: management, brand directors/managers, marketers, patient engagement
Melanie Brown, Former VP Client Solutions @ Agnitio and now consultant at First Things First Consulting
Lars U. Diemer, CEO
Guest speaker: TBA
Patient Engagement Webinar - Experience Sharedoc
Discover how we can help you
Learn how to take your HCP and patient engagement to the next level.