Job opening: Associate Sales Representatives (Closed)
About the company:
Agnitio creates digital communication solutions for the life sciences industry. Our work is anchored in the belief that technology can make industry communication more relevant for healthcare professionals and patients.
Agnitio has long-standing relationships with major life science companies around the world. To meet the needs of a global industry, Agnitio has local hubs in USA, Brazil, Mexico, China and Japan – and headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark.
An opportunity to build an international career in commercial excellence, sales and digital transformation, working with great colleagues and clients and building strong relationships. As part of a winning team, you will have very high influence on your own personal development, engage with senior stakeholders in the life sciences industry, gain valuable experience and get ready for your next career step.
We are opening 2 new positions in our Customer Success team for exceptional candidates who will support the maintenance and development of strong relationships with international clients in the pharmaceutical industry, bio / med-tech and healthcare sectors, as well as drive new business.
The tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Qualifying and maturing leads from marketing events and segment campaigns
• Follow-up on various client activities, including calls and direct contact to/with clients
• Support the Client Directors, generate sales reports, statistics and drive CRM excellence
• Assistance and participation in client presentations and meetings
• Identify, develop and ultimately drive own, new accounts
To be successful in this position, ideally, you should have a graduate degree in International Business or Marketing (HA, Cand. Merc., M.Sc. or similar degree from a recognised Business School/University. Alternatively, you have a theoretical background in high-tech combined with a strong commercial acumen. We expect you to have some prior work experience, probably from working abroad/internationally. Fluency in English is a requirement and good command of other languages will be considered an advantage.
• Outgoing, flexible and willing to take responsibility
• Serious but yet humouristic approach and eager to learn
• Team player who enjoys being part of a dynamic team with a good spirit and very high-performance standards
For more information about Agnitio, please see www.agnitio.com/about-us.
You are encouraged to submit your application asap to firstname.lastname@example.org as we review candidates on a daily basis. We look forward to receiving it!
Download our mini-report '6 things that pharma wants'.
Never miss a thing
Join our email mailing list and receive all Agnitio articles
and digital marketing guides as soon as they are published.