We're hiring: Financial Controller (part-time)
Are you the highly skilled Financial Controller who we are seeking to join our finance department? This is a part-time (30 hours per week) position.
You'll be responsible for the monthly reporting and other tasks in the financial department. Specifically, your key responsibilities are the following:
- Financial controlling in relation to the monthly reporting
- Monthly forecast of revenue, costs and cashflow
- Accruals and provisions
- Hands-on assistance with invoicing and revenue controlling on projects
- Manage external stakeholders such as SKAT and the auditing team
- Management and hands-on tasks related to the annual reporting
- Management and hands-on tasks related to the annual budget process
- + 2 years of experience as a Financial Controller
- + 2 years of experience with auditing
- Cand.merc.aud., HD (R) or similar
- Skilled in Excel and preferably some knowledge about Powerpoint
- Preferred but not required: Workbook and Dynamics experience
- Structured, diligent and detail-oriented
- Strong English and Danish verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starting and independent team player
- Open-minded to different cultures in a truly international company
- Eager to learn and understand the commercial processes and challenges
The application deadline is on 17 May.
Never miss a thing
Join our email mailing list and receive all Agnitio articles
and digital marketing guides as soon as they are published.