We're hiring: IT Service Consultant
Join our team
- Do you want to be part of a visionary company?
- Are you energized by direct dialogue with clients?
- Is “making a difference” more than words to you?
- Do you see yourself designing and executing big scale projects on the international scene?
If you are just a little bit curious now, we suggest that you keep reading…
Agnitio (www.agnitio.com) is seeking a highly skilled and ambitious IT Service Consultant to join the team. You will support and develop all necessary processes and UAT documentation to successfully execute projects, migrating our existing clients and launching future new clients onto the system.
This will be a key role both internally at Agnitio and externally at the client side and will be pivotal in ensuring the success of Agnitio’s future business.
Specifically, the key responsibilities of the position are the following:
- Be responsible for system configuration, setup, requirement analysis and documentation for the migration and launching of customers onto Rainmaker® CLM system.
- Consulting clients on the desired structure/configuration of the Agnitio system based on the client’s needs and business goals in adopting the CLM platform.
- Ensuring the proper implementation of the system, including any needed integration with existing CRM systems on the client side. Responsible for the UAT execution and sign off.
- Training the client on the new system. Be the key technical contact on the Agnitio side for the client.
- Be able to build migration scripts to migrate users from our older system to Rainmaker® CLM system.
- Bachelor/Masters in relevant fields, e.g. Computer Science or Information Technology and Considerable IT experience.
- Knowledge about HTML5, XML and CRM integrations is preferable. Knowledge of MySQL is a plus.
- Excellent track record of working in complex projects (preferably at larger organizations or consultancies) within IT/Technical Consulting.
- Structured, diligent and detail-oriented and able to thoroughly document and create test cases and conduct UAT with clients.
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English.
- German language skills are a plus
Agnitio delivers groundbreaking digital communication solutions for the life sciences. Our work is anchored in the belief that the right technology enables the industry to help physicians improve treatment outcomes. The company has more than 15 years’ experience in the Life Sciences industry and it is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
We are evaluating applications as we receive them, please forward your updated C.V and application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 28th Feb-2018
Never miss a thing
Join our email mailing list and receive all Agnitio articles and digital marketing guides as soon as they are published.