Webinar: Enable commercial success in Pharma with an agile approach
We’ve once again partnered with Eyeforpharma to explore with leading industry experts how an agile, iterative, design thinking approach enables greater learning and commercial success. The agile approach is a way of working designed to give the maximum probability of results in situations of extreme uncertainty.
Why it matters
Pharma has been facing extreme uncertainty. The commercial model has only recently changed to be designed for value rather than for the next sale.
Taking on new projects with no pre-existing template calls for a brand-new mindset. Focusing on a build-measure-learn cycle that is agile, requires using digital in a way that quickly yields results. Tracking the learning instead of focusing on immediate financial returns is the best way to start.
- See what it takes to bring a new mentality into the workplace
- How digital processes, used correctly, can accelerate your business
- Create a learning organization where best digital practices are measured and shared
Date: Tuesday, 30 October 2018
Time: 3:00 pm (Paris), 2:00 pm (London), 9:00 am (New York)
Duration: 1 hour
- Morten Remmer, Chief Growth Officer & Head of Incubator
(Leo Innovation Lab)
- Sarah Speake, Former Strategic Director (Google)
- Davidek Herron, Head of Outbound Digital Channels, Europe & International Markets (TEVA Pharmaceuticals)
- Lars U. Diemer, CEO (Agnitio)
- Paul Simms, Chairman, (Eyeforpharma moderator)
Never miss a thing
Join our email mailing list and receive all Agnitio articles and digital marketing guides as soon as they are published.