The switch to remote in pharma in 2020: Lessons learned
About this webinar
Needless to say, remote engagement of HCPs is here to stay.
But what have recent months taught us: What have we learned about the remote customer experience that HCPs want and expect – and what do we need to do to deliver it?
Join this free webinar to learn how top industry experts have dealt with the sudden shift to remote engagement.
The key take-aways include:
- The customer experience – what worked and what could be better?
- How can remote meetings fit into a customer journey?
- How do you adapt content for remote engagements?
- Is standard video conferencing enough – or do you need life science-specific remote technology?
- Data and useful KPIs for remote (key message delivery, product preference, buying intent, customer satisfaction etc.)
Time and place:
Date: 29thof October 2020 – then on demand
Time: 12 PM CET (11 AM BST)
Location: Online webinar
Duration: 1 hour
- Adam Occleshaw, Brand Manager, L&R Medical (life science company)
- Julian Thomkins, Founding Partner, Conceptos and ex-Ashfield Healthcare (contract sales organization)
- Lars Meincke, Chief Executive Officer, Agnitio
- Mads Bjarni-Kornbech, VP Marketing & Communications, Agnitio (Moderator)
Never miss a thing
Join our email mailing list and receive all Agnitio articles and digital marketing guides as soon as they are published.