Meet us in Berlin at two Market Access Leaders Forums
Conferences for market access leaders
On 3-5 December, we’ll be in Berlin to share best-practices and insights, and explore impactful ways of approaching payers – as well as how our digital technologies can support. We'll be present at two co-located events.
MedTech Access Leaders Forum
The focus is to inspire medtech leaders on how to succeed in tender processes and approach payers. The following areas will be explored:
• How real-world data can be used to prepare sophisticated value dossiers
• What customers find attractive in tender and public procurement
• Best practice examples and case studies of successful:
- Value demonstration and market access approaches.
- Product launches.
- Cautionary tales of those which were not.
PharmAccess Leaders Forum
The event will focus on specialty pharma products, innovative market access agreements, and precision medicine market access.
Six reasons to attend:
1. Hear directly from decision making Payers & HTAs on current and emerging requirements
2. Benchmark your therapy’s market access strategy
3. Use Mock Payer Panels to sharpen your product’s value arguments
4. Learn something new from the expert speaker line-up
5. Network with industry peers, payers & stakeholders
6. Have your questions answered in open panel discussions
Get in touch to explore new opportunities
Please reach out to one of our delegates if you want us to pre-arrange to meet or fill out the contact form and we'll get back to you:
Never miss a thing
Join our email mailing list and receive all Agnitio articles and digital marketing guides as soon as they are published.