How technology transforms your customer engagements
HCPs, buyers and other healthcare decision makers expect value-adding support that’s relevant and timely. To cater for these needs, companies invest massively in systems that manage customer engagements and provide more impactful customer experiences. And the rate of investment shows no signs of slowing. According to Gartner, worldwide spending was up 15.6% in 2018, reaching $48.2 billion.
So where is the money going? Is it working? And how might you best use technology to transform your customer engagements – and power your commercial results?
To see what’s possible, join us at the Copenhagen Briefing on the 16th of January 2020 from 9-11 AM and hear from some of the most inspirational and thought-provoking experts working with digital transformation in the life sciences.
- Understand the customer experience (CX) basics – lessons learned and what you need to know
- Experience how technology empowers your field-force to deliver high-value CX
- Explore how to make your commercial organization ready for success
- See real-life cases and learn what other life science companies are doing
- Examine how to set KPIs and measure success
- Mike Bellis, Partner, PEN
- Michael Ærø, Partner, Implement Consulting Group
- Georg Bidstrup, Director Commercial Excellence, Coloplast
- Lars Meincke, Chief Executive Officer, Agnitio
Location: Mastek Restaurant, Dampfaergevej 8, Copenhagen Ø
Timing: Thursday 16th January 2020 – 9-11 AM (arrival and networking from 8:30)
The event is free (no-show fee of DKK 750,-) – there is a limited number of seats
Never miss a thing
Join our email mailing list and receive all Agnitio articles and digital marketing guides as soon as they are published.