Half year report: digital trends and topics
Summer is a good time for reflection and keeping up-to-date with the key industry trends.
To spark your thinking, we’ve gathered the key reports that have emerged so far in 2019 – that speak to the future of digital engagement in the life sciences.
Click links below to access the individual reports and inspiration:
- Bain & Co: “How Agile is Powering Healthcare Innovation” (Jun 2019). Explore how other leaders value services and experiences beyond the product itself - Read article
- PharmaFuture: “The digital savvy HCP survey – top trends 2019” (2019). Understand the needs of the digital savvy HCP - Read article
- Eyeforpharma: “It’s like you were virtually there” (Jan 2019). Discover how digital innovations and remote technologies are transforming HCP interactions - Read article
- Salesforce: “The new rules of customer engagement: Key trends from global research” (Jun 2019). Learn how experiences with other brands direct your customers’ expectations - Read article
- Agnitio: “How remote communication solves your challenges” (Mar 2019). Explore how remote technologies address specific pharma and medtech business challenges – Read e-book
- McKinsey & Co: “From product to customer experience: The new way to launch in pharma” (Aug 2018). Understand how to optimize your next product launch and build customer-centric journeys – Read article
- Boston Consulting Group: “Digital Common Sense and Why Speed is the New Scale” (Feb 2018). See why and how you need to accelerate your digital transformation – Read article
- Agnitio: “What every CIO must know when choosing a digital marketing solution” (May 2019). Get the ‘cheat sheet’ that informs your IT responsible what they need to ask – Read whitepaper
Looking for a digital engagement solution?
Agnitio is 100% dedicated to the life sciences. Get in touch with one of our experts to explore how digital technology can improve your HCP and payer engagements, and how you can get actionable data to secure maximum effect of your communications.
Never miss a thing
Join our email mailing list and receive all Agnitio articles and digital marketing guides as soon as they are published.