Join our team
- Do you want to be part of a visionary company?
- Are you motivated by challenge?
- Are you energized by creating high quality coding?
- Is “making a difference” more than words to you?
If you are just a little curious now, then spend a few more minutes reading on…
Specifically, the key responsibilities of the position are the following:
- Develop and improve existing applications
- Actively participate in application design
- Share your expertise with team members
- Improve technology stack
- Masters in relevant fields, e.g. Computer Science or Information Technology or relevant experience
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, AngularJS, NodeJS, jQuery
- Experience in design and development of large enterprise applications
- Excellent technical skills and the ability to lead, conceptualise and complete all necessary tasks
- Structured, diligent and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible and quality driven
- Self-starting and independent team player
The recruitment process
The recruitment process is handled by Speed Recruiters. This means that you do NOT have to write a time-consuming written application. Simply answer the detailed questions, which you can find on their website. It usually takes only 10-15 minutes to apply for a job - and you know, shortly thereafter, if you have the opportunity to go forward. Click below to apply:
Never miss a thing
Join our email mailing list and receive all Agnitio articles and digital marketing guides as soon as they are published.