Job opening: Client Director
An exciting career opportunity for an accomplished Sales professional to join a Danish Software company, specializing in SaaS solutions for the global Life Science industry.
We are currently recruiting for a Client Director, to take care of both a port-folio of international customers and new business objectives, mainly in Europe. The role blends the responsibilities of driving growth in organizations where Agnitio has no footprint and strategic selling to named accounts.
You will be responsible for building pipeline and identifying opportunities with enterprise-level accounts, understanding their business goals, needs and challenges with a view to generating demand for Agnitio’s product offering. You will speak to key decision makers within key business accounts on a daily basis. In addition, you will be working very closely with Marketing and Professional Services supporting your value propositions, build awareness and reveal new sales opportunities.
What You will Do
- Take complete ownership of identifying and targeting new business opportunities with prospects
- Generating demand from outbound/inbound: prospecting as a result of sales initiatives and campaigns
- Identify new business opportunities for Agnitio’s product offering through engagement with multiple levels of the client organization and proactively endorsing Agnitio’s solution relevant to their business challenges
- Develop a sales plan to reach sales quota and create and maintains a quarterly sales forecast
- Discover, develop and maintain your senior-level relationships within target strategic accounts
- Follows best practices in the Agnitio sales processes and the development of sales tools and presentations
What You Need to Succeed
- Proven track record in identifying business, generating new business leads and acquiring key customers
- Experience in selling Enterprise CX, MA or CRM Software solutions, ideally to the Life Science industry
- Ability to operate and advice at C-Level within our prospects and customers (CMO's & CIO's)
- A strong interest in technology and data, passion for sales and strong communication skills
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and result-orientation
- The ability to work with a dynamic and multinational team in addition to the ability to work alone at times
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills both verbal and written in English
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in the Life Science industry and guide it on their digital transformation
- Well-structured organization focused on development of professional products and services
- Work in a positive, "can do" team, with emphasis on work-life balance
- Nice working environment in a historical building with lunch and rooftop terrace
- You will be part of an informal and international organization, in a fast-growing company
You will report to our Chief Commercial Officer, Lars Meincke. If you have any questions to the position or want to apply, please send your application with CV to him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Never miss a thing
Join our email mailing list and receive all Agnitio articles and digital marketing guides as soon as they are published.