Job opening: Data Scientist
Do you want to work with the next revolution in computing, and are you burning to leverage state-of-the-art data technology to develop new products and services? Then this is a unique opportunity for you to use your strong development skills and your passion for data. At Agnitio, we believe our single most important asset is our people, and we are committed to attracting top talent at every level, across the entire organization.
The position is based in Copenhagen and requires Danish residency.
Agnitio is a technology company that provides best in breed software solutions for the Life Sciences industry. We are among the best in delivering Digital communication solutions for our customers including some of the leading companies within their field.
- Define new ways of predicting KPIs through deep diving into marketing, product, and tracking databases
- Ability to do statistical modelling, build predictive models and leverage machine learning algorithms
- Working together with customer and other departments to get the best analytics
- Use analytical models to support assisted decision making and advanced analytics
- Minimum master’s degree in computer science, engineering or similar
- Minimum 3+ years development experience with data warehouse solutions
- Good analytic mind and able to think out of the box
- Knowledge within RedShift, MS SQL or other data warehouse
- MCSE: Data Management and Analytics certification or similar is a plus
- MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development certification or similar is a plus
Personal qualities expected
- Structured, analytical and very detail oriented
- Self-motivating and proactive
- Professional and service minded
- Strong English skills, both verbal and written
You will be part of an informal and international organization, in a fast-growing company. We are looking to fill this position immediately. If you're interested, send your application to the VP of Product Development & Operations, Martin Frederiksen: email@example.com.
Never miss a thing
Join our email mailing list and receive all Agnitio articles and digital marketing guides as soon as they are published.