Medtech webinar: Maximising the value of digital
Medtech's digital opportunity
With a wealth of market and regulatory changes impacting the sector, it’s time for digital technology to steer the direction of your future business. This expert webinar will evaluate how to strategically embed digital within your own organisation and explore the challenges and the opportunities for transforming customer relationships, driving commercial outcomes.
- Respond to the changing regulatory environment: how technology empowers your business
- Build a business case for digital transformation and gain organisational support
- Strengthen your customer relationships and improve engagement in a diverse payer landscape
- Learn from pharma (and other industries) to find opportunities and avoid pitfalls
- Measure impact and return on investment from digital engagement
Date: 29 June 2017
Time: New York 12:30 PM, London 5:30 PM, Paris 6:30 PM live. Then on-demand.
Duration: One hour
Bryn Davies, European General Manager, Syncera (Smith & Nephew)
Sarah Fisher, Director Global Markets, External Innovation, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices
Dave Pinnington, Multichannel Lead, MSD
Jerome d’Astros, Digital Marketing Manager, Edwards Lifesciences
Lars U. Diemer, CEO, Agnitio
Host and moderator: Paul Tunnah, CEO, pharmaphorum
Never miss a thing
Join our email mailing list and receive all Agnitio articles
and digital marketing guides as soon as they are published.