Agnitio presenting on virtual engagement at medtech conference
Let’s connect in Zurich
Meet us at the Medtech Commercial Leaders Forum Europe in Zürich on 20-21 February 2018 to explore how digital technology can help your customer-facing teams drive more impactful and customised engagements.
A time of change
Growing competition, pricing pressures, rapidly changing reimbursement systems, regulatory policies, and increasing influence of non-clinical decision makers have raised the importance of improving efficiency and effectiveness of sales and marketing.
Opening up new possibilities for medtech companies
To be successful, Boston Consulting Group* states that it’s key to change the business model and – besides from low cost products and services – focus on:
1) Value-based care: Doctors and nurses need genuine support that enables them to help their patients in a more holistic way.
2) Go-to-market model via digital transformation: Remote selling teams, can for example, extend the level of support to more remote areas – and provide the flexibility that customers want.
Agnitio presentation: Create customised digital experiences for payers and HCPs
Agnitio’s CEO, Lars Diemer, will give a presentation on the 21st of February at 10.00 AM.
Topic: Explore how new digital technologies enhance your customer interactions and deliver real commercial benefit
- Understand how your customers’ needs have changed
- Learn how digital technology enables you to respond to these new challenges
- Explore how virtual engagement technologies create new opportunities
- See real-life examples of how digital solutions have transformed customer relationships
- Bringing it all together: learn how to use the data to extend commercial opportunities
Learn more about the benefits of virtual client engagement in our latest client case study:
Meet our delegates
*Boston Consulting Group, 2017, “Moving beyond the ‘Milkman’ Model in Medtech
Never miss a thing
Join our email mailing list and receive all Agnitio articles
and digital marketing guides as soon as they are published.