Webinar: Digital payer engagement
Market Access' hidden digital opportunity
Delivering the most convincing health-economic arguments is ever more critical as payers and institutional buyers become more and more important. In our next webinar with Eyeforpharma, we will explore together with market access experts, new, impactful ways of approaching payers pre, during and post tender.
The smart use of technology is critical. But how precisely to apply it? Can we adapt commercial techniques to payer relations? Are there unexplored channels which, rather than simply enhance face-to-face discussion, provide alternative ways of engaging payers and provide more value?
What to expect
We’ll look at how technology can enable better collection and communication of insights, and how digital tools can support the entire tender process. You’ll learn:
- The current use of digital tools to enhance payer engagement
- The opportunity for a new wave of digital communications and platforms
- The role of digital in successfully moving to an outcome-based market access system
- Date: Tuesday 4 December
- Time: 3 PM CET / 2 PM GMT / 9 AM EST (then on demand)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Sachin Kamal, Vice President and Innovation Center Head, Global Health & Value (Pfizer)
- Grace Jennings, Senior Scientific Adviser (NICE- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence)
- Matt Portch, VP, Managed Markets (Sunovion Pharmaceutical)
- Mads Bjarni-Kornbech, VP, Marketing & Communications (Agnitio)
- Paul Simms, Chairman (Eyeforpharma moderator)
Never miss a thing
Join our email mailing list and receive all Agnitio articles and digital marketing guides as soon as they are published.