Webinar: Make digital work
For our next webinar, Agnitio has partnered up with Eyeforpharma as well as experts from Almirall, Roche and Takeda to explain how to effectively use virtual technology as part of your multichannel marketing strategy.
Virtual client engagement
With customer demands rising and face-to-face time diminishing, virtual (remote) engagement is one of the most promising ways to reach doctors and provide valuable information. However, many life science companies lack the expertise or capabilities to get their virtual strategy off the ground.
- Why virtual engagement may be the smartest inclusion to your marketing mix
- The personalisation possibility: how smarter digital enables you to tailor your engagements with the individual customer
- How to integrate new engagement paradigms into your existing multichannel strategy and organisational setup
- The return of Return On Investment: how to use well-understood metrics to demonstrate the success of technologies
- Lisa Huse, General Manager, Roche
- Carlos Sosa Baixas, Director Global Commercial Effectiveness, Almirall
- Hannelore Grams, Head of Digital Strategy EUCAN, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Lars U. Diemer, Chief Executive Officer, Agnitio
- Paul Simms, Chairman, Eyeforpharma
Date: 15 November 2017 - Then on-demand
Time: New York 9 AM, London 2 PM, Paris 3 PM live
Duration: One hour
Never miss a thing
Join our email mailing list and receive all Agnitio articles
and digital marketing guides as soon as they are published.